We, www.skyoker.com (also referred to as - "URL", "we", individual entrepreneur Zobnina Ekaterina Konstantinovna), take very seriously the confidentiality and privacy of all our customers and website visitors (also referred to as "you", "website visitors") and the security of their personal information. Our company is registered in Russia (Primary State Registration Number of Individual Entrepreneur: 318272400045462) and is situated at the following address: Russia, Khabarovsk, Voronezhskaya Street, 40, apartment 164. We collect, keep and use your personal data according to the Federal Law № 152-FZ "On Personal data" - a federal law that regulates activities related to the processing (usage) of personal data.
Please, read on carefully to understand our views regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.skyoker.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
Your online consent to have your personal data processed is equal to a written consent, as it is stated in the Paragraph 4, Article 9 of the Federal Law № 152-FZ "On Personal data".
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE IT
The use of our website is anonymous for the most part. You can visit our website without having to disclose any personal details. However, if you want to send us a message via receive a newsletter, special offers by email or place an order, you will be requested to share some personal information.
Your personal data may include your name, surname, address or any other information which you send us via the Feedback form. Personal data will be processed in various ways (collection, recording, organizing, storing, adjusting, or altering, withdrawing, consulting, using, combing).
Please, note that once you have placed an order, you will be registered on the website and have an account. You can also invite friends from Facebook, Twitter and other social media websites.
We ask you to add you phone number to confirm you order and for you to be informed its current status. You will be contacted by a courier to arrange a delivery time. If you specify your accurate measurements, we will be able to provide individual service.
We neither process nor keep your information on credit/debit cards which you use for payment. We work with third parties, including the RFI bank, and only these parties will have access to your bank card information.
We keep data about the products that you have purchased. This way we can access your history immediately and make sure you receive relevant information only.
When you use our website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. For more details, please, refer to the Cookie and other tracking technologies part.
Collected information allows us:
• provide products and services that you have purchased;
• confirm your identity and credit card details;
• administer our website and provide better service;
• advertise and market our website;
• help you in any future dealings with us or customer care;
• inform you of new offers and products.
From time to time, we may engage third party business partners to provide information about you or to collect personal information on our behalf. We may also share or match your data with third party business partners to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for or for interest-based advertising.
In exceptional cases we can disclose your personal details from your own account to third parties, if it is required or authorized by law (on condition that your rights are not affected).
COOKIE AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, telephone or another device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and more user-friendly, and do not damage your computer.
• Necessary cookies are essential to make our website work correctly, they enable you to move around our website and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
• Performance cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our website. These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.
• Functionality cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalised online experience. The information these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your username or address. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
• Advertising cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their IP address so may collect some personal identifiable information.
HOW IS DATA COLLECTED AND USED?
make sure our content is relevant to you
process your orders
improve the performance of our website
provide advertising and content bearing in mind your interests
evaluate the number of visitors and how they use our website, - to increase the effectiveness of the website and for better understanding of their interests
HOW LONG DO COOKIE FILES LAST?
Some cookie files are active from the moment you open the website until the end of session time in the browser. Session cookies are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie, the website will not recognize you. The other cookies are not deleted after you close the browser. These are persistent cookies which stay in one of your browser's subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file.
HOW ARE COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR DEVICE?
Cookie files are placed by the Administration of skyoker.com. These are first-party cookies that belong to us, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service.
Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
HOW IS ONLINE ADVERTISING USED?
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. Interest-based advertising or “online behavioural advertising” includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products.
To decide what is relevant to you, we use information you make available to us when you interact with us, our affiliates, and other third parties. We gather this information using the tracking tools described above. For example, we or our partners might look at your purchases or browsing behaviours. We might look at these activities on our platforms or the platforms of others.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIE FILES
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please refer to your browser’s settings. In case you disable the cookies we use, you won't receive personal information when visiting www.skyoker.com.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To receive more information on how you personal information is processed (including, for example, the right to fix any inaccuracies or protest against us using your data), please contact us at an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
To subscribe to our newsletter for information on new items, our services or just interesting events and to receive current promotions and sale alerts by email or phone, please fill in a subscription form.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button, which you will find in every letter we send you.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please send us an email at email@example.com.